UGHA 2020


In 2019, I started a facebook group for the UGHA - Ronnie I Productions.  It has been a year now and thought it was a good time to start this website/blog for all UGHA members and fans of the Groups.  I invite all of youse to participate and contribute to the 32 year history of all the vocal groups that performed at the UGHA.  You can add your comments anonymously if you like.

I would like to thank the following for their contributions (many hours of time) to this website/blog.  More "Thank You's" are to come as I continue to work on this UGHA History website.


Frankie Bartholomew
 He did all the videos.

Rich Zielinski
For Most of the Videos to YouTube

Tom Garretson
UGHA Video Library and YouTube Source

Tommy Mitchell
Some Video to YouTube, UGHA Blog/Website

KJ
Newsletters, Etc, Artwork, Ronnie I Caricatures

Shinichi Maruyama
UGHA, Clifton, Misc. Image Scans

Lou Rallo
Cameraman for Rehearsal Videos

Tommy Mitchell

Remember to visit my Pioneer Acappella Group Website - www.beaudaddy.com



Comments

  1. Joe Loud.... always there to help Ronnie organize the shows.... Ronnie's right hand man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe would you have any videos from past shows
      if yes i could give u the show where looking for
      thanks
      Joe from the Uniques

      Delete
  2. I was a U.G.H.A. member and I loved it dearly
    R. I. P. RONNIE I. I listen to Doo wood every night. LOVE IT ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Sandy Bloom I'm thrilled and can't thank,the powers that be for this. The memories it brings back to me are beyond words. I do have album that were recored by,UGHA. I need to go threw my records and post what I have. Again I'm thrilled. And a big thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Christine Vitale. I worked very closely with Ronnie I. pretty much round-the-clock from 1989 through 1994 -- it was both business and personal, and maintained a very close working relationship, both business and friendship, on a per diem basis up to the time of his passing in March of 2008. These would pertain to in-store operations and mail order business of Clifton Music and its record label, Clifton Records. It also includes Ronnie I. Productions which served as a booking and promotional agency business. Apart from that it most certainly included the nonprofit organization and its Hall of Fame, The United In Group Harmony Association. I have an insider's view from business/accounting, creative and bookings and other logistical perspectives, with a lot of insight -- many personal stories, many of which I can share, when/if relevant to particular occasions/matters, upon request.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing my
    Brother Frankie Bartholomew picture here..made me happy. He loved doing video,"s for Ronnie R.I.P. Both of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any shows by the Teenchords after Louis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Tony Castro along with my brother Mark Castro. Although our pics are not displayed above or mentioned in this column of acknowledgements, we were very instrumental in taping many of the UGHA shows along with the shows at Symphony Space Theater on 95 street & Broadway, NYC. I am personally responsible for some amazing "On Stage" shots as it was my training in school. Mark and I worked closely along with Frank B., Tommy G., and David another videographer. Mark and I were also assigned responsibility for the video taping of Ronnie & Sandy's wedding. This included the bride's home, as well as the video shots of the caravan of cars leaving Sandy's home for the church. At the conclusion of the celebration, the tape was personally handed to Ronnie & Sandy. I understand oversights happen however, I just wanted to set the record straight. Thanks! TC & MC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow from brazil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment